- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge (I nominated some of you on the first day’s post, but please feel free to do it if you weren’t)
- Have fun!
**bigger image in my first post**
Day Four: Share a Christmas story or write one of your own.
I am not very good at writing stories of my own and I’m not sure if I have any good Christmas stories to share. Let’s see if I can come up with something. Mom, if you are reading this, SORRY!
There was one year where all the adults went out and left my younger sister, myself, and two of my cousins at home. It was around Christmas time. They had already wrapped a lot of the presents and put them under the Christmas tree. That year I asked for the Napoleon Dynamite DVD. If you’re not sure what that is, here is the DVD cover.
I knew my mom got it for me, so we decided to carefully open the DVD and watch it. The movie was so hilarious and it became one of my favorites. It’s been such a long time since I have watched it. After we finished the movie, we wrapped it back up and put it under the Christmas tree. I made sure the DVD was the first thing I opened on Christmas, haha.
What is a Christmas story that you have? Let me know!
Feel free to take part it in this blog challenge too and link me to your posts, so I can see all the things you love about Christmas! 🙂 Linked down below are the other days I have done in this challenge and another recent post that I’ve done! 🙂
Day Three. – favorite Christmas food.
Day Two. – favorite Christmas tradition.
Day One. – favorite things about Christmas.
2016 Read My Books Challenge. – challenging myself to read the books on my shelves collecting dust!
I hope you have a great day!