Happy Halloween! 😀
If you celebrate, I hope you have an amazing day with more treats than tricks! I plan to watch Halloween movies, carve a pumpkin, and just spend the day hanging with my furbabies and the boyfriend. Let me know in the comments what you plan to do this Halloween! 🙂
I am not only here to wish you guys a happy Halloween, but also to do this really fun book tag! I seen this tag over on Josie’s blog over at Josie’s Book Corner and it looked like so much fun and decided that I had to do it too! For this tag you pick five books and for every two questions you use one of the books.
My Five Books:
I wanted to mix it up and chose different kinds of books and books that I really enjoyed this year.
This will be the order that I use them in. It’s totally random.
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling.
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college. – Shadow and Bone.
+ I randomly flipped to page 257 and the first word is “woods“. I guess I am going back to college!
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed. – Shadow and Bone.
+ I randomly flipped to page 121 and the first name I seen was “Genya“. Genya is a tailor that specializes in changing people’s appearances.
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry. – Everything, Everything.
+ I randomly flipped to page 117 and the first name I seen was “Olly“. I am totally down to marry Olly. How can you not love Olly? Lots of jealous girls in my future. 😛
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend. – Everything, Everything.
+ I randomly flipped to page 185 and the first name I seen was “Carla“. I love Carla, so having her as a best friend is perfect.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have. – Broken Hearts.
+ I randomly flipped to page 133 and the second word on the page is “the“, so with taking away two letters I will only be having one child. I’m not a fan of kids (lol sorry), so if I had to have any then one is enough for me.
6. How many children did you have? Open book 3 as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc. – Broken Hearts.
+ I randomly flipped to page 181 and the first name is “Sophie“. Sophie is a pretty cool character in this book, so definitely not a disappointment.
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live. – Red Queen.
+ This book takes place in the Kingdom of Norta. It has lots of forests, so that’s always cool.
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation. – Red Queen.
+ I randomly flipped to page 171 and the first name I seen is “Lucas“. He was a guard, but as for mode of transportation, I can’t really remember if he had any. Looks like public transportation for me, sigh.
9. Does this book 5 have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. – Harry Potter.
+ Awwww, Hedwig! I will gladly take Hedwig as my pet. 😀
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy. – Harry Potter.
+ I randomly flipped to page 237 and the first name I seen was “Ron“. That’s really sad that Ron will be my enemy, I actually really like him!
A Little Summary:
I will be heading back to college and working part-time as a tailor changing the appearances of people who are not happy with the way that they look or just need a new look. I will be married to Olly and always hanging out with my bestie Carla. Good thing she’s older, because she’ll be able to help me with Sophie! We’ll live in Norta, but because it’s full of forests, the transportation will be a little bit hard to come by. Hedwig can send and deliver our mail if we need anything though as we constantly have to watch our back for Ron Weasley, that crazy redhead. 😛
This tag really reminded me of that game “M.A.S.H.” that I used to play in elementary/middle school with my childhood friends. That’s always fun! I am going to tag every single one of you, because this tag is so much fun and I want to see everyone’s bookish future! ❤
I am off to go get something to eat and wait for the boyfriend to get home. We have to go to the grocery store and grab something for dinner tonight. I have a fun little idea in my head that I seen on Pinterest, so we’re going to attempt to make that happen!
He’ll have a new face later today! Have a great day! ❤